We are looking for an Integration Engineer to join our Integration team.
We work with big data and business intelligence, developing security products currently used in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. And we are in need of an integration engineer, a person that will be our rock! You can't build specialized highly advanced products on a weak foundation, so we need another member of our integration team to bolster our strength, and to make magic happen. If you know your stuff but are still eager to learn, send us your application.
Position is available in Zagreb, Croatia
Your Duties Will Be:
- Implementing Splunk platform solutions (no worries about this – we will provide education and training),
- Working in the team to identify and implement an optimal technical solution to meet customer requirements,
- Promoting and enhancing the quality of solutions through the life cycle of solutions,
- Participating in transforming, searching and resolving problems based on big data,
- Writing and maintaining product documentation related to the assigned product modules,
- Providing customer support.
Skills That You Should Have:
- Experience with Linux and MS Windows operating systems,
- Knowledge of network technologies (TCP/IP stack),
- Knowledge of SQL,
- Positive attitude towards teamwork and continuous learning,
- Willingness to travel abroad if the need arises,
- English language in verbal and written communication.
Skills That Are A Big Plus (any of them):
- Project management skills,
- Experience with various security-oriented IT products and general system administration,
- Affinity towards IT security field,
- Knowledge of coding practices,
- Experience with systems for source code management (GIT and/or SVN),
- Experience with databases and BI systems,
- Driving license,
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, Information Technologies, or related field.